Voting

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What is it?

A couple day ago I realized that I had not heard anything out of Abagail for a good little while. I decided something was up. She's not a quite child unless she is getting into something that she knows she's not supposed to be doing. So, I grabbed my camera & started my search for her unknowing what she was up to. Luckily, it wasn't anything bad. I found her in Maci Sue's room in awe over something out the window. Look close at the next pic and you'll see what was so intriguing to Abagail.

A Bunny Rabbit!

Abagail was very excited to have a bunny in her own yard, just like her PawPaw Mike has in his shed. Yes, Mike is a rabbit farmer now! My girls love 'em, especially Maci Sue. Maci is really starting to talk now & we hear alot about bunnies. They are her favorite:)


Abagail then called Maci into see her new bunny. The girls stared out the window for a good 20 minutes till the bunny realized the girls were pondering up a plan to go catch him to take him to their PawPaw's shed & he took off. Sorry PawPaw Mike, we thought we had another bunny for your collection. Maybe next time:)!!!




1 comment:

Mende said...

I love this picture..of them looking out the window. Very cute!

Mende