Voting

Monday, June 16, 2008

Bathin' Beauties!

Daddy-O, as the girls call him, & Maci Sue taking a break.

Smile . . .

Momma & Maci Sue getting a little wet & alot of sun!

Abagail showing us how she can get her hair wet.

Hi!

What a blast we had at MawMaw Flo's subdivision swimming pool!


Abagail loved the water since there was a kid section that went from nothing to only two foot deep. She splashed & dipped her head back in the water to get her hair wet & did not want to leave. She asked if she could go back to the big bath tub tomorrow -the mouth of a two year old.


Maci on-the-other-hand was quite skeptical? She was happy as long as I was sitting down in only the one foot deep section & she was on my lap. I think she really liked the water, but was a little overwhelmed with everything. Guess we'll just keep making weekend trips there so she gets used to it, darn!







1 comment:

Debbie Eggering said...

I love those girls so much, and I'm missing them really bad! They are sooooooooo cute!

I love being able to come in and see new pics of them.