Voting

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Abagail's 1st French-Braid



Since Abagail was born, I have almost always had something in her hair; bow, pony-tail, headband, clip, anything that'll stay. I guess she has adapted to this and thinks it's a necessity; which is a good thing. She always wants to have her hair done & then look at herself in the mirror. Kinda prissy, if you ask me:) Anyways, she asked me to braid her hair the other day. She must of had ants in her pants or something, but even though she had the wiggles I still accomplished the task. It may not be the best, but I thought it didn't turn out to bad considering. Abagail modeled her hair for me since she was so proud of it.

2 comments:

Robbyn said...

Nana loves her hair !!!

The Claborn's said...

Wow... your girls are beauties!! Tell Ryan he better watch out when the boys start coming around!! :-)