Voting

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Curls Galore!






Abagail's first experience with sponge rollers was a success! She loved them. . . I remember growing up & my mom would put sponge rollers in my hair. It hurt when she put them in, they were so tight that I felt like I was getting a face lift, so uncomfortable to sleep in & they pulled my hair when Mom took them out. Needless to say, I hated them! Abagail on the other hand wants to leave them in her hair. She cried when I took them out for her to go to preschool. Guess we'll be seeing her as a Shirley Temple look-a-like for awhile, as she has wanted me to put them in her hair every night since.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell me about it! I hated those things... But glat Abagail loves them!

Debbie Eggering said...

It looks very painful! My girls hated them, but looks like Abagail is cheesing it up so must not be too bad!?! Abagail, you crack me up!