Voting

Friday, January 16, 2009

Super Star Student & Mother of the Year

SUPER STAR STUDENT MACI SUE!!!
I am so proud that Maci Sue was selected as the super star student of the month at her preschool. Along with this title, a poster board had to be made about Maci, this was due by Monday. I, being the procrastinator that I am, waited till 9:00 pm Sunday night to begin this project. Come 11:30, I called it quits & this is what I ended up with. I thought it looked pretty good so I took some pics of the poster board & called it a night. . . Monday night it was brought to my attention that I deserved the mother-of-the year-award for the poster board. My brother Willy, his girlfriend, Emily, works at the girl's preschool & she noticed one small mistake on the poster. Okay, maybe not a small mistake, but a HUGE mistake. Maci Sue's birthday is WRONG. I feel TERRIBLE. It's the 22nd, not the 2nd.
NOW, we can't place all the blame on me as Ryan proof read the board Monday morning & said everything looks good. Terrible, Terrible parents. At least Maci Sue is not old enough to know that her own parents wrote down her birthday wrong & no one is to let her know of this in the future either!!!:)

Here's what happened . . . The 2nd has been a significant day for Ryan & I from the beginning, we met on the 2nd, got married on the 2nd, Abagail's birthday is on the 2nd, & found out we were pregnant with Maci on the 2nd . . . So, guess the 2nd was what popped in my mind at 11:00 at night. . . I know- I know- Excuses, Excuses!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWW...I love the poster board. We (I should say my Mom) had to make those in grade school @ Immaculate Conception. They are soo neat to look back on years later. Good Job it looks great...Birthday's are just minor details. LOL!