Voting

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Abagail and her clothes!





Now there's a story behind these adorable pictures. Last week my in-laws had me over for a birthday meal. After telling the girls that they were going to get to go their their NaNa & PawPaw's, Abagail ran to her room and said that she better try on her clothes to make sure she looks good enough to go there and this is what she came out of her room wearing. So funny!!!! Maci just decided to pose along with Abagail.

These girls crack me up!

3 comments:

Debbie Eggering said...

Awwwww....how adorably funny!!! Those girls crack me up! Wow, what a face Maci is making. Abagail is hilarious! They are both so darned cute!

Anonymous said...

Seriously, priceless I love them squirts!
- Meghan R!

Jeremy, Mindy, Tinley, Taylin and Tarin Schneider said...

Your girls crack me up...what awesome personalities!!!