Voting

Monday, February 15, 2010

How cute is this!



Maci Sue needs a photo shoot too! Maci finally stood still long enough for me to capture a few pics of her showing off her new style. I guess since it doesn't happen very often, I find these pictures absolutely adorable.
It's hard to believe, but the supermodel above is going to be three, yes, THREE!!! There is no way that it's been three years since this gorgeous baby girl came into our lives. We love her more and more everyday! She is mischievous, rough, hysterical, rotten, and best of all unconditionally love able!!!! We love you Maci Sue!

2 comments:

emmie09 said...

O my gosh! I love these new pictures of Maci Sue and Abagail! I cannot wait to see your gorgeous family this weekend! Love you all!

jge5888 said...

OO MY! Maci Sue looks soo grown up... it makes me sad!!! She is soo cute in these pictures!!!