Voting

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Too funny not to share!

Too funny not to share!

I love listening to the girls talk. If you actually listen, the things they say are adorable, true, funny, comical, and all at the same time, so unrealistic! I wanted to share a few things that I've jotted down over the last month or so.

For several months Abagail constantly asked if the baby was going to be a brother or a sister. I kept replying that I just didn't know. About the 100th time she asked, I explained... God decides what the baby is going to be and he is the only one that knows until the baby is born. (Because we choose not to find out, but I didn't tell her this) Without any hesitation, Abagail folded her hands and looked up to the ceiling..."Dear God, please let my new baby be a baby brother and not a baby sister, I already have one of them"!!! ~ I know Abagail will be happy no matter what the new member of our family is, but she knows that prayer is powerful, so I guess she thought this was something to pray for.

Maci Sue is excited about the new baby too! (BY the way, she says the baby is going to be a girl) She says that when the baby comes out that she is going to give it a piggy-back ride! Of course this was after Abagail said that when the baby comes out then she was going to hold it and help give it a bottle and change it's diaper. ~ Hmm... think I need to explain a little to Maci that the baby isn't going to be ready for a piggy-back ride for some time?!?!

Abagail and Maci have officially started fighting like siblings do. Maci has learned to mimic, aka copy-cat, Abagail just to get a reaction out of her. As Abagail walked away from her annoying-but-cute-little-sister, she looked up at Ryan and said, "I just wish Maci was for sale" ~ I know she doesn't mean this and after many more years of showing sisterly-love (NOT), they will be the best of friends! Guess it's just getting there that is going to be the fun part:)!

Abagail officially learned to blow a bubblegum bubble. She is so proud of herself. ~ She has asked for so long to be taught and I never realized how hard it was to teach this & I just had to give up. Next thing you know, she did it all by herself! Go Abagail!

I have at least 100 more things I could share, but I'll save some of those for a later date! Hope you found these as cute as I do!

No comments: