Voting

Monday, July 5, 2010

4th Pics




Chickadee #2 ABOVE
&
Chickadee #1 BELOW



The girls cooperated just enough for a little 4th of July photo-shoot, separately, that is! Not that I was a good photographer before, but now, I am definitely not. With a big-ole-round baby belly in front, it's a little hard to role around on the floor to get to the kids level and then to have to chase theme down to center their picture while trying to capture their gorgeous smile that they only give me when I'm not ready for it! Pheew!!! Needless the say, the pics aren't exactly centered and the lighting is not the best, but I can proudly say that they kids perfect my photography with their beautiful faces!
Anywho! Thanks to NaNa, the girls wore these adorable red-white-blue matching outfits (By the way, I love to match the girls, if you didn't know) to show off their 4th of July spirit. The girls enjoyed the fireworks and a family gathering in celebration.

1 comment:

The Claborn's said...

Oh my Goodness-- what BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL lil' girls! Love the pics! Ryan is going to be in BIG trouble in a few years! :)