Voting

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bad Habit!

If you look closely at the picture of Hank below, you can see that our little guy has started a bad habit. He's not a thumb sucker or finger sucker, but a knuckle sucker. We are continually taking Hank's first finger knuckles out of his mouth and replacing it with a pacifier, but if you don't keep an eye on him, pacifier is out and knuckle is back in. We have to break this habit now since knuckle sucking is not allowed!!!
Upclose picture of Hank's first finger!



1 comment:

Jeremy, Mindy, Tinley, Taylin and Tarin Schneider said...

Oh poor Hank, look at his little red finger...that's hilarious. I don't know if I've ever heard of someone sucking their knuckles. Your girls are absolutely gorgeous...I know I tell you that all the time. I've been meaning to call you for some time now but whenever I get the slightest chance in the p.m. something goes crazy and I never have an extra second. One of these day... Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving!