Voting

Friday, September 19, 2008

I Love Your Blog Award!!!

I have been honored to receive the 'I Love Your Blog' Award (thanks Steph) Enjoy!


Where is your cell phone?desk
Where is your significant other?work
Your mother?wonderful
Your father? workaholic
Your favorite thing?children
Your dream last night?scary
Your dream/goal? realistic
The room you're in?office
Your hobby? none
Your fear?robber
Where do you want to be in 6 yrs?here
Where were you last night? mom's
What you're not?talented
Where you grew up? Silex
The last thing you did? typed
What you are wearing? clothes
Your TV? off
Your pet? Daisy
Your Mood? good
Missing someone?yes
Your car? minivan
Favorite Store? none
Love someone? yes
Your favorite color? black
When is the last time you laughed?today
Last time you cried? yesterday

I am not nominating anyone specific to pass this along to as I love all bloggs out there, so anyone that would like to do this, GREAT!!!!

No comments: