Voting

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Preparing for a party

I've been too busy preparing for Abagail's 3rd birthday party that I haven't had time to post any pics. So, while I had a quick second I thought I'd jot down some things about the girls.

Abagail is really excited about her birthday party coming up, I believe she has decided on a theme. First she said that she wanted a Wizard of Oz Birthday, then changed her mind to Barney, then changed her mind again to Tinker-Belle, finally decided on Snow White. I didn't realize it was such a hard decision for an almost 3 year old to make. I believe that next year, I'll just decide for her:)

Maci is literally obsessed with Barney now. She wakes up every morning asking for Barney & goes to bed every night crying Barney. (Do you know how hard it is to find a stuffed toy Barney. . . I'm just going to have to order one on-line.) When I brought the girls home from school yesterday, Maci went straight up to Ryan & said 'Barney, Barney, get-it, get-it, hurry, now, hurry' Maci didn't just say this, she screamed it till Ryan got Barney turned on.

I'll post birthday pics the first of next week. I'm hoping for a warm weekend:)

No comments: