Voting

Friday, September 24, 2010

All in a day's work


Give Abagail a day and she'll have any puzzle you give her completed (100 pc and under that is). She loves puzzles and will work on them for hours. Next up is 150 piece since she's mastered the 100 piece ones. Not to shabby for an almost Five year old, yes I said, 5! Hard to believe too! My oldest (still my baby girl though) will be in school next year. NOOO, not already?!?! Abagail is a great big sister to her new baby brother and she's always looking out for Maci Sue, although they fight like cats-n'-dogs. She is sensitive with a very soft heart, like her Momma and blue eyes like her Daddio! Abagail is always thriving to learn more. She loves pre-k workbooks, coloring, and asking lots of questions like 'what's that mean' and 'how do you' or 'how does this work' and 'why'? I LOVE my beautiful (almost) 5 year old!!!

No comments: