Voting

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hank ONE month

I would like to share with you what's new with our baby BOY.
Hank continues to be the almost PERFECT baby. He is still very CONTENT.
Hank now eats 4 ounces every 3-4 hours. He is awake more, sometimes from one feeding to the next.
I LOVE that he is making more eye contact, this MELTS my heart. BEST of all, Hank has even SMILED a real smile at me.
I love Hank's ROUTINE too. Around 8:00 at night he likes the lights turned down LOW and just LOOKS around awaiting his next feeding. The last feeding is around 10ish. I SWADDLE him, then in the bassinet he goes. Hank wakes up once during the night around 2ish, then he GREETS me with his big BLUE eyes again around 6ish. No complaints here!
Unlike his sisters, Hank loves his sass (pacifier). It SOOTHES him. I too like that he loves it, but I may think different in the future:) Hank has grown out of all newborn clothing & all 0-3 m. He is now wearing 3 m & pushing towards some 3-6m. Our little guy is growing!
Hank brings us SO much JOY!!!

2 comments:

emmie09 said...

Sounds like my Godson is pretty perfect =) Miss you all!

Crystal said...

Miss you too! I still think that the every weekend idea is a good one! He, He. Okay, atleast every other?!?! Please & Thank You! Looking forward to seeing you in 8 days:)