Voting

Monday, July 14, 2008

Abagail needs contacts?

Okay, this is a funny one. Abagail snuck off into the bathroom the other day. No big deal, as she spends a lot of time in there since she has been potty trained. Well, a bit of time went by & I had to go check on her. . .She was putting in 'her' contacts? She told me that she couldn't see & she needed to put her contacts in. Although she really doesn't understand what putting in your contacts means, she demonstrated me very well! She was dipping her finger into the contact solution & putting her finger up to her eye. Quit hilarious!

4 comments:

emmie09 said...

so after tonight i really wanted to check your blog, and you're right-i havent been on here in a while!!

this is by far my favorite-hillarious....and your mom told us about the "big ball in the sky".....that's so funny!!

Jeremy, Mindy, Tinley, Taylin and Tarin Schneider said...

Crystal this is hilarious. I love looking at your site...your girls are adorable. This reminds me of something Tinley would do. Too funny.

Debbie Eggering said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie Eggering said...

Oh my, Abagail is so funny. See totally cracks me up! She how smart she is and very observant too! I am totally having baby girl withdrawals! Need to see them badly!