Voting

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thanks Jessica!



Thanks Jessica for all you do for the girls!






This past weekend while we Ryan & I remodeled our bed room, Jessica came up to spend time with our family . . . well mainly the girls:) Jessica ended up being a huge help. She watched the girls while Ryan & I worked, then she helped us work on the room while the girls slept. We couldn't have completed everything we did with out having her there. A huge thank you goes out to Jess! Thanks for being so good to us!!!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! glad I made the Blog again! I had soo much fun that weekend w/ the girls! They crack me up! I need to do it more before I go back to school, I don't even want to think about how much I'm going to miss them!! I just have to remember to bring some more fruit snacks, and prepare myself to watch the Chipmunk movie 6 times in a row!! haha