Voting

Thursday, July 31, 2008

This is not funny!



Yesterday, Ryan got rained out & ended up having the girls for the afternoon. Just so they would be good, he let them entertain themselves by getting anything out of any room and dragging it through the house. The pics above are of our living room & kitchen (you can't really tell that with all the clutter!) Ryan thought it was pretty funny to see my face when I came home from work, but that quickly changed when I told him that since he let the girls make this mess, he'd be the one cleaning it up. He didn't like that idea, but he did it.

2 comments:

Matt and Marie said...

Too funny!! I had to laugh at loud when I saw this!!

Jeremy, Mindy, Tinley, Taylin and Tarin Schneider said...

Isn't it great when our husbands watch our kids? The last time Jeremy watched Tinley all day she still had her p.j's on at 5:00 p.m. Gotta love em.