Voting

Saturday, July 26, 2008

RIDIN' AROUND IN MY AUTOMOBILE . . . MY BABY SIS BESIDE ME AT THE WHEEL!



Okay, so as some of you may know, I am a garage-sale junkie. I know, I know, I may be a Hoosier but look at these awesome buys. Ryan got rained out on Friday, so being the trooper that he is, he joined me garage saleing. We must have been in the right place at the right time 'cause I got both the battery-powered Kawasaki 4-wheeler & the Jeep above for $25 a piece. The expression on Abagail's & Maci's face was priceless when I raised the garage door & they saw them. Ever since 4th of July & cruisin' around in Ava Kemper's Barbie car, Abagail has asked for one. The jeep doesn't have a princess on it, but Abagail doesn't seem to mind.


2 comments:

The Claborn's said...

I need to go garage sale shopping w/ you!! Love the pictures-- McKenna would love to come and ride along!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thats my girl!!!